Friday, July 29, 2011

Be still my beating heart!!

I just saw Pierce Brosnan in the flesh! Not five feet from me. I even said hello to him - though in true east coast fashion I resisted the urge to interrupt his lunch by asking for a picture - and now I'm kicking myself for being so darned polite.  He's much handsomer in person than on screen.  

Any other Pierce Brosnan fans out there? I've been crazy about him since his days as Remington Steele. My favourites of his films are Matador, Dante's Peak, and Livewire - along with smaller budget films like Evelyn.  I even had a boyfriend who was a big fan back in the day. I bet he'd be jealous.

Why oh why, didn't I ask for a picture?!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! I'm a huge Pierce Brosnan fan (even loved him in Mamma Mia thought his singing was, well...). Did you see him in Halifax?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing - and since I'm about an hour and a bit away, I don't have to jump in my car and go into stalker mode :)

    Very cool, Janice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your blog doing a search for Pierce Brosnan and Pema Chodron. Did you know that Pema's teaching a program this week in Halifax? And that Pierce Brosnan came to her first talk today? I was 10 feet away from him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did know Pema Chodron was in town - just no time to attend the event. Awesome that Pierce is also an admirer of her teachings. I always knew he was the perfect man! LOL!

    ReplyDelete