Sunday, March 6, 2011
Five things I learned from my cat
1. Pretty much any time is a good time for a nap.
2. Food is very very very very important!
3. A sense of adventure is best tempered with a healthy dose of skepticism - especially where children or other small animals are involved.
4. The best things in life (mice and birds, for example) often require intense focus, determination and patience.
5. Never miss an opportunity to show someone you love them - even if it means getting booted out of bed for your trouble.