Monday, July 2, 2012

In my happy place

It's Canada Day weekend and I originally planned to do a couple of longish runs to mark the occasion. However, I was forced to rethink those plans when I had a little trail running mishap Wednesday evening.

After a few days' rest, my knee felt recovered enough to let me go for a mellow 5km run with my friend Janet early Saturday morning but it was sore again yesterday so, for once, I decided to be sensible and give it a few more days to recover before hitting the roads again.

Normally, being forced to skip a weekend run would make me grumpy (to say the least) but, fortunately, we had two days of perfect beach weather so I was mostly content to hang out with Husband and family at Risser's Beach, swimming, reading and listening to the waves.



What do you do when you can't run?

No comments:

Post a Comment